Re: AB: King Solomon's Mines

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: AB: King Solomon's Mines
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:53:22 -0500

This is the first one of this color contrast that has gotten a very positive response from me.  I usually say something a bit wry to the color type, but this one looks beautiful.  The signal is especially interesting.
As far as the standard to the left, if this is all a gust would do, you've got a good, strong midrib in those standards.  KING SOLOMON'S MINES is one for which I'm going to be on the lookout.
Neil Mogensen   z 7 western NC in an area few find easy with OGB's, especially OGB+ types.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links