RE: Re; Seedling Photos

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] Re; Seedling Photos
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:50:32 -0700

Here, Mary, are two seedlings from the cross, Mariposa Skies X Ethereal Dream.  The first has brighter blue and better contrast with the white standards.  The second had two stalks, one fairly good one and one too short, but they looked pretty in the garden.  Another sibling of these, that didn’t bloom last year, is making a huge clump with three inch wide leaves in its fans.  I’m looking forward to seeing what it looks like.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9