Re: TB: Rosette Wine (Schreiner '89)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Rosette Wine (Schreiner '89)
  • From: "Juri Pirogov" jukp@aha.ru
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:38:04 +0300

Adam, surely it was an accident. RW is one of VERY hardy here for years. It has formed perfect stalk ( I has attached) even after terrible winter killed a lot of irises .
in Moscow
zone 3-4

This was a first bloom for me.  Rosette Wine froze out the first year, and this would be the replacement

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image