TB: PURE AND SIMPLE - a Barbara My Love "kid"

  • Subject: TB: PURE AND SIMPLE - a Barbara My Love "kid"
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:04:15 -0700

Below is a photo of PURE AND SIMPLE just barely opening one morning.  To see a much better photo of this one view the photo at Dave's Garden taken by "Doss". http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/105977/
This is my photo of it - - as it was unfolding.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group