TB: THAT'S ALL FOLKS - a Barbara My Love "Kid"

  • Subject: TB: THAT'S ALL FOLKS - a Barbara My Love "Kid"
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:21:04 -0700

Joe Ghio kindly e-mailed me mentioning that PURE AND SIMPLE's sib THAT'S ALL FOLKS is also a BARBARA MY LOVE offspring. He then noted: "that cross had a whole bunch of exceptional seedlings finally culling down to these two".

Below is my photo of THAT'S ALL FOLKS  -William Maryott by Joseph Ghio, introduced in 2005. (Barbara My Love X Ghio U94-1A yellow/white, unknown.)

I took this photo at my friend's Peggi's house.  After seeing it and how well it performed - - I just had to order one for myself. :-)  It has nice LARGE flowers, Tall (at 40"), great branching, lots of buds that opened in a nice sequence, and a fairly long bloom season. It was one of the first ones to bloom and went well into the mid-season.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity