{Disarmed} Re: Help matching photos to names !

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Help matching photos to names !
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 13:53:17 -0500

>>Like Laurie, I use maps. For me the most important thing is to start with a
big enough piece of paper to comfortably write all the names for a given area.<<
I have my iris in a database and use numbers, much easier to print in a smaller space. When I get a new iris, it gets a number. I have found plastic spoons to be the easiest and most readily available maker using paint pens to lable them. I put the number of the iris on the back of the spoon for easy reference when it isn't blooming. If the spoons get rearranged, I can go to my maps for reference.
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33774&stime=1152212909