{Disarmed} Re: Cult: I. borer ~4th instar

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Re: Cult: I. borer ~4th instar
  • From: "Michael D. Greenfield" mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:07:27 -0400

>Sandy, get yourself one of those Clorox bleach pens.  It has a little applicator that allows you to direct the solution under the nails.  Leave for a few minutes, while you talk with your hands, then lightly scrub.  Voila, clean nails.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3<

Since it is digging time cut bleach pen off. Then drill a hole
in the lid of a quart bottle of bleach. Then epoxie the pen in the hole. Original is waayyy too small. Personaly I have broken all nails off by now.

I am a iris grower a little dirt never hurts.

Mike Greenfield
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33863&stime=1152890093

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS