{Disarmed} Re: Opinions Please?

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Opinions Please?
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:29:20 -0500

I am so glad to hear from you all!  I think is TN our biggest problem is rot, not dry black rhizomes like these.  I can hardly believe how many of you have seen and planted iris that look like this and I have never received anything so bare and black before.  I feel better hearing that your results have been good with such rhizomes.  I can sleep now!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL  I did pay between 5-8 dollars for most of these rhizomes....which was one of my disappointments.  I have paid much less for other iris that have white short roots and the rhizome is white and green..................so I am off to soak those little black babies!  :) :) :)  Thank you so much for your help!