Re: Third rebloom this year

  • Subject: Re: Third rebloom this year
  • From: smciris@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:53:13 EDT

In a message dated 7/20/2007 3:28:27 PM Mountain Daylight Time, orders@suttoniris.com writes:
Third time this has rebloomed this year.  Bloomed in April, May, June and now July.  Interestingly it only has horns in the summer.  Scheduled (maybe) for intro in 2009.  Tropical Delight X R-122...not sure I like it.
Mike Sutton
I like it very much!  With that performance and that pattern, it should have enormous potential for producing reblooming arilbreds with a compatible mate.
Yes, I'm baaaack....  Not all the way, but it's sure better than the alternative!
Sharon McAllister

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News