Re: TB Photo: GUATEMALA

  • Subject: Re: TB Photo: GUATEMALA
  • From: Beverly Robinson <fotofashion@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:00:08 -0500

Thank you all for your replies. I do have LA irises and they do
thrive in my climate under my conditions. I have an area that is a
low spot and it stays damp most of the year. My LA irises grow there.
In fact if I ever buy more, I'll have to dig up some of the ones I
have to make room for the new ones. Pseudacorus does just fine here
also. The only thing about Pseudacorus is that it can be very
aggresive given our conditions.
I find it rather strange that I have two TB Iris that grow and do well
here but the others do not. I especially appreciate the yellow one
(which will never win any prizes) for its very early blooming.
Today we are finally getting some much needed rain. We need much more,
but at this state of affairs, we'll take whatever we can get.
So, I'll just continue appreciating the lovely photos of TB Iris and
also make a list of which LA Iris I might buy.
Beverly A.