[PHOTO] Re: Last garden shot | Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:42:56" />

[PHOTO] Re: Last garden shot

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Last garden shot
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:50:18 -0700

You mean something like this. (Since this is not a full screen shot it doesn't violate my promise of the previous being the last full screen image.) I am waiting for the opportunity of getting a rainbow when irises are blooming. Will probably use an entire roll on that occasion.

The aril and long view to the north were taken from the eastern edge of the property. The lot is approximately kite shaped with the house about where the string would tie.

My son took the photos as part of the learning how to use his new digital camera. I will pass on the compliments about the photos.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Last garden shot

A beautiful place, I can just see a rainbow in that sky! Very nice place to live, I am sure.
Donna
NCz7/8

Binary data