Re: Last garden shot

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Last garden shot
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:49:22 -0400

My, my, my, you best not send any more of these pics, or I might just have to come out there for my next vacation! It is just lovely, the whole place is Heaven! Must make you feel like King of the Hill, huh?? If only my dad were still living, he was always looking for a view to paint and painted many while he was on this lovely earth. Wish he had done these, they would be hanging on my walls with the others!