Re: Last garden shot

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Last garden shot
  • From: "mikeg1310" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:25:23 -0000

 Harold I don't care if they were too big, great pictures and views.
Like the Rainbow one best.

Mike Greenfield
redear@infinet.com

-- In iris-photos@y..., "Harold" <harold@d...> wrote:
> My wife spotted a newspaper ad for a 5 acre foothill lot with a 360
degree view. Two weeks later we owned that lot. The earlier posting
was the view to the west from the master bedroom balcony. The
attached view is a ground level view toward the north. It is actually
the best view. Where the horizon intersects with the right edge is a
small view of the Sierra Nevada peaks.

> I promise this is the last of the full screen shots for awhile.
>

> Harold Peters
> Beautiful View Iris Garden
> 2048 Hickok Road
> El Dorado Hills, CA 95762