What kind of Iris is this?

  • Subject: What kind of Iris is this?
  • From: "Crabtree, Angela Jean" <acrabtre@bsu.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:59:46 -0400

I have had these irises for over 15 years.  They love to sit on the top of the ground and do not need any care.  They were transplanted from my grandmother-in-law’s house.  I do not know where she got them or what they are.  She always called them flags.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Angela J. Crabtree

Outreach Coordinator

H. H. Gregg Center for Professional Selling

Department of Marketing and Management

Miller College of Business, Ball State University

phone (765) 285-5136

fax       (765) 285-4315

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group