TB: Romantic Evening and unidentified seedlings...

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Romantic Evening and unidentified seedlings...
  • From: mahlberg s s_j_mahlberg@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:55:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I know you folks enjoy seeing pictures of beautiful iris.
Unfortunately those of us in northeastern MN have a while to wait.
Included are a couple of exciting shots, to me.
One picture shows a Tide's In peeking through the snow on the right above the red arrow. The others to the left are Lent A Williamson and a couple of "Wal Mart Specials". The second picture shows a
 group of 8 seedlings that were planted last year AND MADE IT through the winter!
These consist of two plants of Syncopation (x) unknown and 6 plants of unknown purple tb (x) Romantic Evening.
I can't wait for these cv's to flower. Hopefully they will this season.
Just wanted to post these to sort of "keep it real" for those fortunate enough to have the beautiful blossoms already, which we all enjoy seeing.
My pictures indicate what "the rest of us" are awaiting to GO AWAY! ;)
Hope everyone is as excited to see these babies "as is" as I am to see them growing new greens this new season!
Thanks for looking! I will keep the group updated as these babies grow.
Steve M. zone 4b Northeast MN

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here