Re: AB: sdlg

  • Subject: Re: AB: sdlg
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:11:49 -0500

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB: sdlg

Good morning Griff, Probably one reason you had no luck with Jewel of Omar is that you started with the more difficult ones to work with in arilbreds.

   The story of my life, Francesca!  As you can tell from the pedigrees of many of my registrations and introductions, I began by concentrating on recessive amoenas.  I soon learned what I was letting myself in for there, but I was unaware that OBs were in a similar category of difficulty.  I thank you for the very encouraging information, but, given the reality of space limitations, I'll probably not be branching out at this point.  --  Griff

.
Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=41435/stime=1206806239/nc1=3848614/nc2=4025338/nc3=5202322