Re: Re: Dark Aura

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Dark Aura
  • From: "Judy Hunt" <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 19:04:32 -0400

Thanks, Christy and everyone else who commented.  I downloaded Irfan and will play with it a bit.
Judy Hunt

I agree. IrfanView 3.70 is a sweet little program. Unless something's
changed recently, it's not shareware.

I just downloaded it as freeware from
http://www.webattack.com/get/irfan.shtml but haven't tried it yet. Teeny
program BTW, only 764 kb so doesn't take much time at all even over ancient
phone lines.

You'll like this since it doesn't overwrite your original unless you save
the new image with the same name as the original. Be sure when you save an
image that you save it as jpg if you'll be sending it as an attachment.
Initially, it tries to save as bmp. :-)

Christy Hensler