[PHOTO] Re: Batik imposters | Sat, 3 May 2003 12:14:19" />

[PHOTO] Re: Batik imposters

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Batik imposters
  • From: Jelcy Romberg jelcy@jelcy.com
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 12:13:45 -0500

I think you can rule out Out of Control.  I have several clumps of it in two different areas of my garden and it has more streaking than what you have with your unknowns.

Harold Peters wrote:
The following two flowers are from a commercial garden customer of mine. They were supposed to be Batik but are quite different in both flower and clump characteristics. The customer doesn't know the source but it could have been from me. Even if I was the source, I have no way to tracing back to the original source. The customer likes the blooms and is going to grow them another year to see what they do on second bloom. Anyone recognize a possibility of these being registered or have similar extreme variation of the Batik pattern? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762