TB: Daredevil

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Daredevil
  • From: Patricia Wenham h.schinkep@verizon.net
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 18:15:31 -0700

My neighbors do not just think I am crazy, they know it as I go through
the iris patch talking to my camera and not making much sense.  Things
like "May 19 Maple Treat".  "Oh! Darn the wind".  May 19 Maple Treat"
 If that was not enough to cause the neighbors a bit of alarm if they
wait they will hear my camera talking back to me, "May 19 Baboon Bottom"
 "May 19 What Again"

My crosses do not seem to be producing anything.  I guess the rain and
wind must have inhibited the seed setting.

Arid and windy USDA zone 5 in central WA