Blooming Today TB Indigo Princess

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Blooming Today TB Indigo Princess
  • From: "Tom Greaves" <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 14:03:03 -0500

This also is more purple than blue.  I guess I better learn to use that white balance feature on my camera.

(Schreiner ?92)  A magnificent ruffled deep violet self, Indigo Princess' pansy violet hue, imposing 6 1/2 by 4 1/4 inch size, superb branching and aristocratic bearing all stamp this regal beauty as one of the best recent refinements in a classic Iris pattern.

Tom Greaves
near Dallas, TX
zone 7b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor