Re: New to group
- Subject: Re: [iris-photos] New to group
- From: Kitty <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 09:25:17 -0700
Speaking of photos, I saw someone mention 'Pacesetter'. Was a photo posted? If so, could someone resend it? I missed it and went through my trash and it wasn't there.
On May 29, 2004, at 8:08 AM, Debby wrote:
<x-tad-bigger>Yahoo no longer stores photo's on the website, and if you get your messages on digest then all the photo's are stripped out before they're sent to you. The only way you can see the photo's is to receive individual emails.</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>If you are worrying about your email box getting full with all the photo's, then open a free email account at yahoo or hotmail or wherever and have your list mail go there.</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>I hope this helps.</x-tad-bigger>
I was hoping I could see pictures of what
everyone had blooming, by joining this group, but I haven't seen a single picture yet! Due to email space I am getting the posts in digest form and I occasionally check the web list as well.. no photos. Help? What do I need to do to see your wonderful pictures?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Yahoo! Groups Links
• To visit your group on the web, go to:
• To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
• Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |