Re: Blue Louisiana Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Blue Louisiana Iris
  • From: tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 21:59:33 EDT

Dear TomG,
    How does your LA grow? Does it grow very unstraight in a meandering way? If so, it is probably Dorothea K. Williamson. Mine is darker in color, but photos are not always accurate. It is very proliferous, and I am surprised that it took 3 years to bloom.
    Annette Milch from Lexington, Kentucky. My LA's are up but my TB's need to bloom first. So far only one TB, AUTUMN TRYST, is blooming. My SDB's are blooming though. And my IB's are budding.

Yahoo! Groups Links