SDB: Invisible (Black '04)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB: Invisible (Black '04)
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 22:34:35 -0400

Hi Everyone!
I'm so happy that spring is finally here!  4 SDB's opened today, and here's a photo of one of them. :-)
Invisible is a Glaciata, which I guess is another word for a white-self iris from
Plicata genetics.
Here's the genetics, from Mid-America Garden's 2004 catalog. . .
(Software x (Midnight Mist x (Dark Blizzard x Unknown ))) X Troubadour's Song
I may post a clump photo later, since this first year clump has about 5 stalks on it!

Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6