Re: OT-CHAT: not fun

  • Subject: Re: OT-CHAT: not fun
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:58:01 -0500

Oh Linda
So sorry for your trauma out there.  So sad.  Glad that no person was harmed.  Here's hoping that all your iris recover unscathed and that the clean up won't be to hard on you!  Looks like you had some intense moments.  Let's hope it is out of our system for the season!
Wishing you a fast recovery!
Linda in Lascassas