PhotoLA: At Convention - Ann Faith -03 Faith (Yavana -04 Faith,

  • Subject: PhotoLA: At Convention - Ann Faith -03 Faith (Yavana -04 Faith,
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 09:28:55 -0700

Seems someone asked about the name of the whites in Francelle's photo from convention.
 This is what I found in my records.
Hope this helps and is correct. Please let me know if I have them incorrect?
If my photos are correct there were 2 different white ones in that bed.
Ann Faith -03 Faith (2
Ann Faith -03 Fait
Ann Faith -03 Faith (1
Yavana -04 Fait