Re: HYB: 'Double Scoop' X aphylla 'Polonica'
  • Subject: Re: HYB: 'Double Scoop' X aphylla 'Polonica'
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 07:56:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Linda,
I'll try to get a top down picture for you.
Later, Tom

Linda wrote:
I'll say!

Encouraging me to try to use DOUBLE SCOOP (new here this year) in spite
of its age. It's not open yet, but has three stalks coming along.

Do you have a top down view you could post so I can get a better idea of
the form?

<The most vigorous of the batch and not a bad looker either for being
a first generation aphylla hybrid.>

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7