Re: Re: Photos sent- Multiple photos
  • Subject: Re: Re: Photos sent- Multiple photos
  • From: Betty Ann Gunther <bettyg@cybermesa.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 09:04:46 -0600

Wow! I am impressed by the efficiency of your local police. Maybe if
you sat there frequently they would get used to seeing you there -- Oh
that's crazy ole' iris grower looking for iris pictures again.
Something like that. Best of luck. We only just barely have DSL but
even though our bandwidth is low it is still a whole lot better than dialup.
Betty G.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5105 (20100511) __________