Re: PHOTO: Unknown should be Total Recall

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: Unknown should be Total Recall
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 12:08:52 -0800

alhbee@aol.com writes:
>For me Total Recall is a Smokey/Pearl white w/yellow B.
Hi Al,
From the Iris Check List:
TOTAL RECALL (Ben Hager '92) TB 32" EML & RE
S/ light to medium yellow; F/ white edged yellow, beards
light yellow; ruffled
I just saw it at our Fall Reblooming Iris Show and it looked a lot
like your photo, maybe even with a little more yellow.
What surprised me was the way the falls hung down so low for
a Ben Hager introduction, I picked up a couple healthy rhizomes
as I hear it's a very dependable rebloomer. Maybe that's why it was
introduced.
Randy