Re: PHOTO: Unknown should be Total Recall

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: PHOTO: Unknown should be Total Recall
  • From: alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 00:30:40 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Randy Squires <randysiris@j...> wrote:
> alhbee@a... writes:
> >For me Total Recall is a Smokey/Pearl white w/yellow B.
> Hi Al,
> From the Iris Check List:
> TOTAL RECALL (Ben Hager '92) TB 32" EML & RE
> S/ light to medium yellow; F/ white edged yellow, beards
> light yellow; ruffled
Randy, thank you for the info. Now the mystery is where I got the
description. It is not from a club sale or a purchase from a
dealer.My DB says it is the only iris purchased on 6/30/00. The
mystery deepens. Are strange iris sneaking in at night and digging
themselves in my beds? He who or who he!

Al Bullock
Z7 No. Va.

Clever Cam is a pen sized digital camera, webcam, and mini-camcorder. Just $79.95 at Youcansave.com.