Re: Re: TB: REB: seedling immxcs-1

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: REB: seedling immxcs-1
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 14:01:43 -0800

<lmann@volfirst.net> writes:
> I may have misled you - it opened <indoors> not out
> in that kind of cold.  >

Linda, oh no I knew it bloomed indoors in a vase, I even tried to
read your newspaper in the background.
Even getting a seedling stalk in Fall is something to get excited about,
now if it blooms again in spring, you'll have a good foundation plant
to work with for rebloomers.

> [Who have? who has?....everybody who have... ok, thanks to all the
> people who..]

Yes, makes me nervous now, knowing the grammar police are around.

Cobra Gas Powered Scooter. Top speed exceeds 25 mph.
Originally $599.95.
Now $399.95 at Youcansave.com.