Re: Re: IB: CHAMPAGNE ENCORE (new plants blooming)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: IB: CHAMPAGNE ENCORE (new plants blooming)
  • From: dferguson@cabq.gov
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:45:37 -0700

Yep, that bites.  I've had it happen with some nice cacti.  At least you
know it will likely live on, and you have a potential back-up source if
yours give up!

<What really gets my goat is when I share an iris that's been
<sulking doing absolutely nothing in my garden for 3 yrs with a local
<friend, and the doggone plant blooms the very next spring for the
<friend and STILL doesn't bloom for me!  Grrrrr!