Re: Re: ib-ALIENOR D'AQUITAINE/ ib-NORTHERN JEWEL

  • Subject: Re: Re: ib-ALIENOR D'AQUITAINE/ ib-NORTHERN JEWEL
  • From: <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:38:22 -0800

Probably but  haven't personally verified .  First noticed self pods on Logo about 13 years ago and decided to cross it.  got some really ugly results but it led me to test IBs and even back then many were at least pod fertile, Low Ho Silver, Hi, Logo, Rare Edition, Sixteen Candles (and others) all proved fertile at least one way.  Now I just assume an IB is fertile until proven otherwise.
Mike Sutton