Re: CULT: rebloom -- indoor seedling

  • Subject: Re: CULT: rebloom -- indoor seedling
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:34:16 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:34:16 -0700

Hi,  Should have put where I am, I seem to leave that out too often.  I am in central NM sw. of Belen in the corner of Valencia County.  After I sent the message, I did remember that one has rebloomed at the Rio Grande Botanic Garden in Albuquerque.  It is a yellow, but I need to look up the name.  It sent up two stalks, first finished two weeks ago, second was opening first flower yesterday.  There have been some light frosts in the valley (where the RGBG is), but they didn't bother the Iris, and there are still some annuals untouched there as well.