Re: REB: Renown X Wearing Rubies maiden

  • Subject: Re: REB: Renown X Wearing Rubies maiden
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 14:16:02 -0500

Hi Mary Lou,

Congratulations!  This is an example of making red from Renown?  I'd say you've made a good start.
If you get the opportunity, would you make this cross in reverse?

What type of stalks/branching do you see on Wearing Rubies?  This is a cross I'd have made, if Wearing Rubies had cared to bloom this spring.  Maybe next year!  As is, I went with Drinks @ Sunset x Renown.  Seeds are in the pots now.
<<Speaking of redish things>>
Betty W.