Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Inside Track

What Irises grow best in Desert? Is there a catagory of them I should stick too. ? I heard there are another of varieties that thrive in the Phoenix, Sonoran desert. Please advise. I do not want to invest in a lot of money in plants to have them dry up. Please help.. It is planting season now and I have to get going ..