{Disarmed} RE: RE: CULT: Recurring Delight & seedling foliage

  • Subject: {Disarmed} RE: [iris-photos] RE: CULT: Recurring Delight & seedling foliage
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:32:36 -0700

·                               -----Original Message-----
 your Recurring Delight is very beautiful.  Edith Wolford and Mother Earth both bit the dust for me, so I probably won’t try it.  Some of your foliage shows a bad case of fungal leaf spot, as you probably know, but your seedlings look great.  They are taller than my year old seedlings.  I’m trying to line out my three year old reselected seedlings with one hand since I broke my right wrist and have my arm in a cast clear up to my shoulder.  The temperature is still around 100.  It’s slow going.

Francelle Edwards

Visit Your Group

·       Iris

·       Iris plants