{Disarmed} Re: RE: CULT: Recurring Delight & seedling foliage

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] RE: CULT: Recurring Delight & seedling foliage
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 08:31:40 -0500

Dear Francelle

So sorry to hear about your break.  That always makes our work so difficult.  I gardened on my knees for two years in a leg cast because I wasn't allowed to weight bear!  But of course, you will find a way to get those little babies planted if it kills you!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL  That is the gardening in you!  I honor your willpower and wish you the best.  Sending prayers for your break to heal quickly.
Linda in Lascassas