{Disarmed} Re: Re: Reblooming iris and Riverhawk vs. Riversong

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Re: Reblooming iris and Riverhawk vs. Riversong
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:09:55 -0500

Vicki, I live in zone 8b in Texas and get very few iris of any kind to rebloom for me. The one reliable rebloomer I have is Earl of Essex (TB). Others that have rebloomed for me are Autumn Circus, Bountiful Harvest, Eleanor Roosevelt, Sunny Disposition, and Winesap. I think all of these are TB's.
Does anyone know anything about an iris called Riverhawk? Is it a rebloomer? I have an iris that was labled Riversong a solid blue TB. The iris I received is a neglecta. I saw a picture of Riverhawk online and think it is the same as my Riversong. I think mine was probably mislabled. I shared this iris with a friend and it rebloomed for her this year.