Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Hyb: seedling

I must say, Colleen, that none of mine would look that good after having been sat on.  That's substance, indeed!  Linda Mann, take notice!

Kidding aside, it's interesting to see a red self coming out of that parentage.  I notice some velvet on the falls, too.  What if you crossed it with WEARING RUBIES or something else with very broad/round velvet falls?  --  Griff