Re: HYB: Better Picture of Diploid Number Two, and Question

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Better Picture of Diploid Number Two, and Question
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:03:23 +0200

OOH Thomas!

Clown Pants is really a Must have !

Since it's so complicated to send rhizomes abroad, could you send me some seeds of any cross you made with Clown Pants and another rebloomer?
(or even with a non rebloomer), so i would have it's genes here to play with?

I would love to broaden my crosses to diploids, and i have the impression Clown pants could be the best thing to happen to the world of Diploidy!

I really like your postings, so refreshing, different from the perpetual quest for big, thick and large !

loïc
Loïc TASQUIER
who, like Betty, could die (or kill...)  for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
     zone 7 - Nederland
 Email :
tasquierloic@cs.com