Re: Re: CULT:Squirrel Damage

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: CULT:Squirrel Damage
  • From: "brice rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 20:57:19 -0700

Hi to everyone,  Do squirrels really eat iris and does everyone know for
sure that it is the squirrels that are doing the eating??

I'm asking because we have both squirrels and some compost rats at my iris
farm which is located at my parents house.  My dad has had a compost pile
for years but the last few years with it has come some rats.  I was having
some holes and digging in my iris bed but it wasn't the squirrels it was a
rat.  I watched as it was pulling my iris down the hole.  They also have
relocated some.  Just wondering..... Bonnie