Re: Re: CULT:Squirrel Damage

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: CULT:Squirrel Damage
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" thelockmans@tntie.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 00:27:24 -0400

We have squirrels but we also have hickory nut trees, pecan trees, oaks with
acorns, and we put out sunflower seeds which the squirrels help the birds
eat! They have the two ponds to drink from and they seem happy to leave my
plants alone!
The only furry critter that upsets my garden at all is a mole or vole. I
hate those animals! Wish there was a season to shoot them. Ssshhhh, we set
steal spring traps for them and we keep two cats and a dog around too. The
only other garden enemy that I hate is the Japanese Beetle. If there were a
way to keep voles and Jap Beetles out of my garden, I do believe it would be
perfect. Well, there are a few weeds that are pretty persistant! LOL!

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now