Thanks to All

Thanks for the tips on un-seasonal iris transplanting. To answer one of the
questions. The irises that are going to get transplanted are older cultivars
so they should be hardier than the newer introductions. I agree the older
varieties are alot tougher and I have found myself searching catalogs for
older TBs to grow just because of that.

I forwarded the responses on to the iris owner and she can determine the
best method. Tennessee has received some good rain during the last week and
my rebloomers are perking up. Immortality is living up to it's name and was
the first TB to rebloom in my garden.
Janice Frizzell

Plan to Sell a Home?