HYB:tangerine factor

  • Subject: HYB:tangerine factor
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:49:09 -0400

This refers back to talk about ROMANTIC EVENING earlier today. I'm
trying to breed a line of tangerine bearded rebloomers. Information
please . . . Chuck or others. (Checking my own thinking.)

Tangerine factor: If I cross two irises/seedlings that both have
tangerine beards, should I expect ALL seedlings to have a tangerine
beard? This was what I understood from Chucks comment on Midsummer's
Eve x Romantic Evening.

Betty W.