REB: Pacific Tide X Sugar Blues
  • Subject: REB: Pacific Tide X Sugar Blues
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 16:36:14 -0400

Betty - This is one of the three I told you off-list I hadn't the heart to compost.
Dependable rebloom starting around Labor Day.  Last terminal on last stalk, 3rd day
open, through 3 frosts, so losing color and drooping a bit. Looks true blue on my
monitor, but it's not.
I've potted 9 maidens from 30" tall to just starting (including an Immortality X
Gypsy Lord for Linda), so hopefully some will bloom well enough to post.  Absolutely
no idea where I'm going to keep them indoors until May, along with hundreds of new
seedlings already up.
New to the Indiana list - Friday Night Chat rebloomed in the guest garden up the road
in September.  Wish I could have told Mike.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5 - wrestling with conversion to cable provider