Re: A. titanum leaf curl

Spot on.  Drafts from the overhead fan wafts over
them which could be the culprit. Also, the
Amorphophallus sit by my papayas where the most
duration of light can be found.  While I was away
in Calif we actually had sunny weather here in
Seattle and the little beastie wasn't moved out
of the direct sun.  The konjac loved it tho...

Thanks again,