Spider Mite

Hi everyone!
    I usually don't have much to add but...
    I have recently come across a product that WIPES OUT spider mite.
Before I say anything, it was given to me to test as a new
foliage-cleaner/shining product and touted no other claims. I noticed
after using it on a Chamaedorea that the spider mites were wiped out so
I kept experimenting. Has anyone ever had Amorphs that get inundated
with s.mites just before the leaf senesces? Pretty typical, right? I had
an infestation, sprayed once, and had complete control. Then I tried it
on an infested Majesty Palm in dry conditions and part-sun, NO s.mites
for a month! The stuff is called Brand X and its generic description is
a silicone emulsion. It is 4% WT polyethylene glycol monolauryloxy
according to the MSDS which I will send to anyone interested.
    I DON'T work for the manufacturer or distributor. In fact, I'm
hesitant to post this but I think many of you would be as relieved as I
am to find a non-toxic (as far as I can tell) s.mite control that works
this well. PLEASE don't take my word for it completely but if anyone
wants to try this stuff out I can post the address. Its not that
expensive either. I haven't had any adverse effects at all except shiny
foliage (I prefer au-naturel) used in shade and part-sun.

Bueno!
Kevin (tautau@earthlink.net)