ALOCASIA WENTII

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: ALOCASIA WENTII
  • From: toeric <toeric@ev1.net>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:29:50 -0500 (CDT)

     All right folks I hate to get pushy but I could really use some
information on Alocasia wentii.   I know it is not a very exotic hard to
find plant but I still really do not want to kill it.
I am just looking for basic info on it's full size and cultural
requirements.    I know some of y'all wise individuals can help out
here.  Don't be stingy with that wisdom.
Eric