Re: Pentac

  • Subject: Re: Pentac
  • From: Denis <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:37:19 -0500 (CDT)

Pentac used to be the standard industry spray for mites, but they
stopped making it. To my knowledge it is no longer available and has
been replaced in our spray rotation with something called Floramite from
Uniroyal Chemical. I am not sure where you would find this product on
line or in a catalog except through Hummert International(formerly
Hummert Seed) in St. Louis, Mo. Good luck.

Denis at Silver Krome Gardens
Homestead Florida