RE: Dead Horse Arum

  • Subject: RE: Dead Horse Arum
  • From: Paul Tyerman <tyerman@dynamite.com.au>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:43:52 -0500 (CDT)

I have a number of small offsets (may fit into the minute category as well,
but they'll grow) if you're interested in getting more of them.  I'm in
Australia but postage to the US (I'm assuming US?) shouldn't be a problem.

They're currently pretty much dormant, although I find that they tend to
produce roots during winter, well before shooting.  Mine are the same as
the photograph on the site that started this thread of coversation.
Absolutely stunned me last year when it flowered for the first time.  But
my dead horse don't stink!! <grin>

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia.  USDA equivalent - Zone 8

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Lilium, Aroids, plus
just about anything else that doesn't move!!!!!